Thursday, April 30, 2009

VICTORY!

okay, how much more fun is this?

I am so much more inspired to blog now!

I have spent entirely too much time doing this
and will be paying for my lack of sleep tomorrow.

and FYI-- I will be in DALLAS this weekend:
Happy Hour with Melissa tomorrow afternoon, a SEVEN hour training at Region 10 Saturday morning for my EC-4 Content exam (hooray) and a Kenny Chesney concert Saturday night with MTS! Oh and Sugarland, Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum will be there too. Should be a great weekend. I am just SO TIRED of traveling! Only a few more weeks....

I think I can I think I can!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEE IT!!!!! The title, your weekend plans, happy hour with Mel (SO JEALOUS!), and the concert (SO JEALOUS AGAIN!!) love it love it love it allll!! (and love you!)

    ReplyDelete