Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Boredom

Okay, I am not going to write another blog post until I "makeover" my blog. I haven't had time to even consider spending time on something like that, but school is winding down and I am obviously looking for anything to do before I study for finals. How can I get rid of my boring template I chose just to get started?! I want to put a picture and change things outside of this simple blogspot design? HELP! Websites? HTML formatting and codes? I mean, I haven't made a website since sophomore year INFO class, but I can probably google codes if I have to. Tell me there is an easier way!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you foudn cutest blog on the block! love that site! if you want to change the background that your test is on go back to layout and then pick new template and get a plain one that wont clash with your cutest blog on the block background.

    the place where you canged your title name (SO CUTE btw) is the same place where you can upload a picture that will load behing your text. OR you can get your fiance to help you in adobe photoshop and make a head like mine with a pic and text.... counldnt actually tell you how i did that. troy was sitting next to me, thats how. :)

    :) love you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the BEST. I am slowly working on figuring out some of these things...... I feel so technologically challenged. clearly, the days of livejournal are in the past! ;)

    love you, iva

    ReplyDelete