Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy [early] Easter!

It's finally Thursday! Which means several FANTASTIC things:

1. My comparative psychology test is over (and I do believe I aced it?) WHOOP
2. Holiday weekend is officially in FULL GEAR.
3. Taylor's office closes at 3pm today, so he'll be home when I get to Dallas!
4. Good Friday is tomorrow (Taylor is off-bank holiday!) and it's my day of Anniversary fun! I am taking him to a vineyard in Grapevine and great Italian dinner... and several goodies along the way :)
5. Then Saturday arrives and it is our official one year anniversary :)
Taylor is planning Saturday so I have no idea what's up his sleeves, but dinner at the Four Seasons that night!
6. EASTER SUNDAY at Highland Park Methodist--we're trying out this church and it's our first "compromise" church. (Taylor grew up Baptist and I was raised Lutheran and go figure, neither one of us is willing to "switch" denominations...) So we are trying this new Methodist church Easter Sunday and I am thrilled.
*Shout out to Mindy and Melanie's 22nd Birthday on Friday!

I will post pictures after this weekend of Anniversary festivities. I have been working for two months one of his gifts and can't wait to finally give it to him!



Hope everyone has a fabulous Easter weekend and
truly remembers what this Holiday means to us as Christians. Because of Jesus' death and resurrection we are no longer condemned by our sins, but made free by His grace and mercy!
How blessed we all are......


3 comments:

  1. What a FUNNNNN weekend!!!! You better post pictures ASAP!! JM and I go to a Methodist "compromise" church too!!! I LOVEEEE you Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a fabulous time my love! so very excited for you! Troy and I go to a Methodist church too... but we didnt have to compromise on the denomination.. but we DID on the music! :)

    cant wait to see pictures! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when I read this when you posted it, I thought, "hmmm what if he proposes that night..." Ha! I was right! lol Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete