Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blogging into 2009

Well well well...... I really thought my short lived "blogging" career was finished after I ended my livejournal in highschool. Little did I know, all of my creative friends and their perfect blogs have convinced me to start one myself! and I thought I always steared clear of the bandwagon ;)

When I was trying to come up with a clever/cute title, (and absolutely nothing came to mind) I tried to narrow it by thinking of possible topics I would be "blog" about...... Clearly, I couldn't narrow my life into a certain topic or idea, hence the title Randomly Rachel. As my mom says, "Rachel's random ramblings" can be quite tiresome to listen to, so I shall blog! about anything. and everything! I always read my sweet friend Amanda's blog and catch myself laughing out loud and commenting (sometimes out loud?) to the most recent posts about her fabulous life, and finally decided I would join the blogging club. It could be one of my short lived projects, or it could turn into one of 2009's successful endeavors!

I do believe this year is going to be a fantastic year--so many fun things in store! Great roommates in our perfect college house, my last semester in Aggieland, (lots!) of weddings to attend, GRADUATING!!, moving to Dallas (and finally being close to Michael Taylor!), entering the real world (and not getting kicked in the teeth) etc. etc...but before I can enter the real world, I should probably find a job?? okay, that's number 1 on the 2009 agenda!

Until I find some other project to distract me,
Rachel :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVVVVVVE Randomly Rachel!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited you have stepped into the blog world!!! I can't wait to read all about your random, but yet fabuous life!

    ReplyDelete