Tuesday, July 21, 2009

jobless bum

I need a job. badly. School cannot start soon enough........ Can you believe I'm saying that? but I need a job. I need money. I need to start substituting! I have applied to a job or two outside of teaching in the classroom, but I have a feeling they are looking for someone with more experience....JUST MY LUCK! I just keep wishin, and hopin and prayin........ :)

You'd think all of this "working from home" (region 10 schoolwork online) would be relaxing. You'd think I would enjoy not having to set an alarm every morning. and you'd think being able to stay in pajamas all day wasn't so bad..... WRONG! I dream of having to set an alarm because you know what that means? It means I have somewhere to go! something to do! I am just so stir crazy and so desperate to go help my little corner of the world. I need a purpose! It's just a tad frustrating being jobless even though I have this expensive A&M diploma hanging on my wall.... It taunts me every day. I'm just trying to stay positive/keep my sanity/not go completely broke, etc.

What happened to growing up and "being whatever you want?!" Apparently my third grade career day didn't take the recession of 2008/2009 into account....

No comments:

Post a Comment