Sunday, March 29, 2009

This GRAD needs a [fab] DRESS

Two posts in ONE DAY? Believe what you see.....
However, this post has a purpose--I need a dress to wear for graduation! (and let's be honest, I am just always in the market for a new dress.) On top of the countless weddings that I'll need dresses for this year, I have to have a perfect one to wear the day I graduate from TAMU! All of my family will be in town PLUS all of Taylor's family, so of course I am shopping now. Here are a few of my top picks from online shopping thus far:
White House Black Market



J.Crew


Okay and I have a few more "favorites" but can't post their pictures online. I put their links below for for your viewing pleasure! Let me know which one is grad-perfect!


4 comments:

  1. I love this dress game!!!! My top 2 are....White House Black Market (go figure..my favorite store!!) and Donna Morgan at Nordstrom. However...my experiences with sweetheart necklines...not to good at staying up. and I think we may have the same problem in that area! hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blaok and white one! i looked at thining i could wear it to my rehersal dinner! cuuute! i cant believe your graduating.. well yes i can but its still huge!
    i love you and i looooooved talking to you the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of rachelanngarrison blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete