Monday, March 2, 2009

reasons to smile.

Here are a few reasons I'm smiling these days.......


Taylor sleeping with Miss Kate on Valentine's Day <3


Brad, Stacey, Taylor, Rachel and Madelynn & Kate! Valentine's weekend in Tyler


Aliece, me and Stacey with the girls. six weeks old!


Babysitting the angels during Mamma and Daddy's Valentine's dinner


Me, Ashely and Margo! Roommate fun on rooftop at Corner.


Girl fun in Austin!

Another busy week here in Rachel land......17 hours is getting VERY OLD and I'm taking my clep test this Friday, so I feel like I'm taking 20 hours this week! blah. Taylor is coming in this weekend and I am very excited; I haven't seen him since Valentine's weekend and he's only 3 hours away! On another happy note, Vegas with miss Ashley is in two weeks! Graduation in two months! and Italy in two and a half months! So much to look forward to....so much unfolding!

Update on my future: I am currently in the application process for applying to be in a program to become a certified teacher. I will find out in the next month and a half or so, and am thrilled that I have found something that brings a smile to my face. Thank goodness I happened onto this Project Achieve experience--I realize how much I love working with kids and would love to do so in an elementary school setting. God is so sneaky sometimes! I just have to remember that He is in the driver's seat..... life is so much better knowing that. Hope all is well with everyone, everywhere :)


3 comments:

  1. your blog never lets me comment.. lets see if this works...

    i love you! those twins are toooo cute. :)
    youre going to do great on your clep test!
    i want to meet your boy.

    being a teacher suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Taylor NEEDS to meet you woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you a little something on my blog!!! <3 youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete