Sunday, March 29, 2009

My own March Madness

First of all, I just want to say that I am so tired of watching college basketball! I have never really been a huge basketball fan--but once the Aggies lost to UCONN, I had absolutely NO reason to watch the tournament. Unfortunately, Taylor feels completely different than I do......so I have been watching the tournament against my will. The things I do for that boy!

Anyways, it certainly has been MARCH MADNESS around here for this girl! I think it has been this way since I was little--so much packed into March! Between birthdays, spring breaks and anniversaries (my parents) there is never a dull moment. A re-cap for all who wonder why I don't blog enough:

  • Houston with Taylor to see my parents and see Josh Turner at the rodeo
  • Dallas to get ready to leave for VEGAS with Ashley
  • VEGAS from Tues-Friday of Spring break
  • Back to Dallas Friday night at 10:30 pm
  • Drive to Longview Saturday morning for a wedding with Taylor
  • Tyler on Sunday morning to see Stacey and the babies
  • Back to College Station Monday morning before class to start another week.....
Luckily this past week only had one major assignment, because as you can see from my above schedule, I did not open my back pack during Spring Break. I also celebrated my 22nd birthday this past Thursday and it was great. My Mamma came up during the day and took me to lunch and we ran a few errands around town. We had such a good day together. I even got some great presents :) My good friends from home Robert, Colin, and Aldo got to come to College Station to help celebrate Thursday night and it was a blast! Let me show you....


There is never a dull moment with all of these boys and I don't know what I would do with out them! In fact, Margo, Steen and myself laid around ALL DAY on Friday and did absolutely nothing. Do you know how fun that can be?!

Well, I know this was a random-out of sorts-post, but my last month has been fairly random and out of sorts, so it's fitting. This week I have one test and a few papers to write (I'm sure...) but I WILL be blogging more. I plan on putting school as my number 2 priority because there are just more important things I need to get done! Um HELLO--Taylor and I have a one year anniversary in two weeks and I am not done with his gift..... school can wait ;) Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment