Monday, August 17, 2009

beautiful love.

So maybe I am a good week late on posting this, but better late than never.....

Last Saturday (8.8.09!), Ivy and Troy were married! It was absolutely magnificent. In fact, I don't know if there are enough beautiful words to describe their day, so I am going to post pictures. I will say, however, it exemplified this wonderful love they share with one another, and could not have portrayed their personalities in a better fashion. They are such remarkable people and I am honored to know them both. I cherish Ivy and her family dearly and enjoyed watching them soak in those happy moments on Saturday. Such wonderful people.

A glimpse into Ivy becoming Troy's WIFE.....





2 comments:

  1. Omigoodness I LOVEEEE her dress!!! Everything looks beautiful!! In 11 short months this is gonna be YOU baby girl!!! yayyy!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww rachel youre the best. i love you baby girl! i cant wait until its your TURN!!!!!!!! ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete