Saturday, November 14, 2009

GIG 'EM FROGS

You know what bothers me this Saturday at 9am? All of these bandwagon TCU football fans. FYI: You have had a good football team for years! And (besides my FAVORITE TCU cheerleader Melissa) TCU's fans rarely even make it out of the parking lot and into the stadium. Lots of tailgating, but not enough support for their amazing team. It took college game day and a #4 ranking to get people to the game. (I know-I had THREE people call/text me to borrow my TCU student ID to get into the game today.) There are TCU facebook groups about "getting out of the parking lot and into the stadium..."

And my poor, poor AGGIES! Aggie football clearly isn't about winning or being #4.... It's about supporting our football team no matter WHAT they're doing. (Even if it's losing to Colorado 34-35.....) It is one of the biggest difference about being an AGGIE vs. being a Horned Frog. You don't have to be a TCU football fan if you attend TCU, but goodness you WILL BE AN AGGIE FOOTBALL FAN if you attend A&M. and you will make it into the stadium before game time. We may not have an undefeated record, but we sure do love our team :)

Okay, I'm off my soap box. I will always cheer for my horned frogs, because that's where my college adventures unfolded! And, I did make it to the games ;) More importantly, if Texas doesn't win out..... TCU could go to the National Championship. So, the AGGIES beating t.u. would help my ags AND my horned frogs?! GIG 'EM!

1 comment: