Friday, June 19, 2009

sweet silver lining

"but so many people are looking to me
To be strong and to fight
but I'm just surviving.....
I may be weak but I'm never defeated
And Ill keep believing
in clouds with that sweet silver lining."
-Kate Voegele

Graduated.
Traveled to (and fell in love with) Italy.
Boxed up four years of college into two cars.
Moved to Dallas.

oh, and now....
Plan a Houston wedding (and get through obstacle after obstacle).
Find a job.
Finish my certification.
Spend time with my fiance (who works 80 hours a week).

slow down.
breathe.
smile.
and believe somehow this will all work itself out, somehow. someway.


2 comments:

  1. For some reason this post made me cry. I love you Rach, you always have the BEST quotes. You will like this one..."If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." Oh how true that is!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post.

    and i love you.

    everything always works out the way its supposed to... all we can do is wait, and watch, and see.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete